.Love. Live. Breathe. Music.

Monday, December 14, 2009

.Welcome One and All.

Well here we are. This blog is dedicated to the world of music. Well..more specifically, my world of music. I will dig deep and find the bands that are truly noteworthy, and deserve a little one on one attention. Not to mention the bands we all know and love. So sit back, relax, listen and enjoy. Music runs my life. I run this blog. And this blog..runs no one and is probably pointless. But who doesn't like talking to themselves? And hey. If you're lucky you'll get an occasional update about my life.. yay for you. So if ya have somethin to say, want to request me to look into a band, or just want to tell me how much you love me. Feel free to comment. Don't have to be a member to leave a little word! ok. love to all my readers. (for now that consists of my snister..ahlin..hey bay bay). kbye

1 comment:

ahlin said...

nice. i laughed out loud at the end. of course i'm mentioned.